LGST Services dba Coinhub User Agreement, Privacy & Identity Verification Policy
By using LSGT Services LLC (dba Coinhub / Coinhub Bitcoin ATMs) Services, you agree to these conditions. Please read them carefully.
By using this or any other Coinhub Bitcoin Kiosk & Teller Applications, you expressly consent and agree to the terms of this agreement.
You agree and understand that Bitcoin is not legal tender, carries no protection by the FDIC, and the use of bitcoin is subject to all applicable state and federal laws and regulations. LGST Services collects required data when necessary to be compliant.
You agree that all sales are final, and you understand that bitcoin transactions, by their very nature, are irreversible.
The Company shall not transmit monetary value to another person or to another location for any person. This prohibition does not apply to sending bitcoins to wallets hosted by third-party services, as long as the customer has exclusive access to that hosted wallet. All mistakes done by a client are not the responsibility of LGST Services dba Coinhub, for example, providing a wrong wallet to which bitcoin or other cryptocurrency was sent to.
You agree and consent to receive electronically all communications, agreements, documents, notices and disclosures (collectively, “Communications”) that we provide in connection with your use of Coinhub ATMs and transactions. Communications include:
- An access code text (SMS) message associated with every transaction attempted at this kiosk.
- Notifications about special pricing, or expansion of Coinhub.
By using any Coinhub Bitcoin ATM, you agree to all terms and conditions mentioned herein on this page and agree to not sue.
Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of any Coinhub Service, or to any products or services sold by Coinhub will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that: (1) you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify and (2) if an applicable law in your province of residence gives you the right to resolve your dispute or claim before the courts of that province notwithstanding your agreement to arbitration, you may elect either to do so or proceed in arbitration.
There is no judge or jury in arbitration, and court review of an arbitration award is limited. However, an arbitrator can award on an individual basis the same damages and relief as a court (including injunctive and declaratory relief or statutory damages), and must follow the terms of these Conditions of Use as a court would.
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your claim to our company mailing address. The arbitration will be only conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules within the State of Nevada in the city of Las Vegas, including the AAA’s Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. Payment of all filing, administration and arbitrator fees will be governed by the AAA’s rules. We will reimburse those fees for claims totalling less than $10,000 unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. Coinhub will not reimburse any fees or costs relating to the transaction or legal fees of the party under any circumstance unless mandated by the arbitrator. All transactions at Coinhub Bitcoin ATMs and Coinhub products and services have a strict no-refund policy without exception. Likewise, Coinhub will not seek attorneys’ fees and costs in arbitration unless the arbitrator determines the claims are frivolous. You may choose to have the arbitration conducted by telephone, based on written submissions, or in person in the county where you live or at another mutually agreed location.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
Promotions and Discount Codes:
Coinhub may run promotional campaigns and discount codes for its services. These promotions and discount codes offer discounts on the fees charged and not on the value of the asset itself. As an example, a 10% discount being offered on the fee will result in the customer paying 90% of the fee being charged on top of the spot price of the crypto asset. Fees charged can range depending on location and can be verified prior to transacting by calling 702-900-2037. Fees at machines can be up to 24.22% of nominal value at machines. Discount codes are applied to the fees portion only. Important: There are no refunds at any Coinhub Bitcoin ATM under any and all circumstances. You agree to these terms by making a transaction at a machine as Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are irreversible. The discount is only applied towards the fee portion of the transaction and not the entire purchase amount. By using any discount codes or promotions, you fully understand these terms. Promotions are only valid where legally permissible. Multiple codes cannot be used for any given transaction – only one code per transaction is allowed without any exceptions. If a customer has more than one code mentioned to them, they will only be able to use one at a time. VIP members can receive a discount code as well and this code cannot be combined with any other codes if used as well as the one code per transaction policy is strictly enforced. Coinhub reserves all rights to void any promotion, at its sole discretion, at any time in both prior and during its expected use if it believes it will be misused or against its proposed terms above. At certain times, Coinhub may also offer the ATM fee discount for selling cryptocurrency at the ATM (where cash is dispensed and cryptocurrency is sold by the customer) at any promotional rate. This rate is only available as long as the machine is able to dispense at the time of purchase. If the machine is not working or is unable to dispense cash, the promotional rate is deemed void and unavailable. There is a limited supply for promotional rates as well as for two-way ATM functionality when selling cryptocurrency for cash. Coinhub reserves all rights for its services and promotions and is under no circumstance mandated to transact.
You may request to receive via email:
- Account details, history, transaction receipts, confirmations, and any other Account or transaction information;
- Legal, regulatory, and tax disclosures or statements
- Responses to claims or customer support inquiries filed in connection with your Account.
We may provide these Communications to you by posting them to the CoinhubATM website, emailing them to you at the primary email address with which you have contacted us, and communicating to you via instant chat, and/or through other electronic communication such as text message (SMS) or mobile push notification.
LGST Services dba Coinhub may request certain identifying information in order to comply with applicable, laws, policies, and regulations. This information includes, but is not limited to
- your name;
- your photographic identification;
- your address;
- your phone number;
- your e-mail address;
- your date of birth; and social security number
We may share your personal information with:
- Service providers under contract who help with parts of our business operations such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Financial institutions with which we partner.
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties when: We are compelled to do so by a subpoena, court order or similar legal procedure; or We believe in good faith that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so. Company will not sell or rent any of your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes and only shares your personal information with third parties as described in this policy
Please note that all price-beating information distributed on various mediums will remain active until April 16th, 2022 at 11:59 PM PST at which point such program will no longer be honored. The price-beating guarantee will no longer be active past April 16th, 2022. Coinhub reserves all rights to canceling all programs as mentioned at the start of said program. Disseminated information about past promotions, rates/prices, and promotional / price beating programs may or may not be correct depending on the medium of old posts. Not all mediums allow for this information to be updated which is why only coinhubatm.com as well as direct email for updated information about our programs will be accepted for current status management will approve of transaction discounts and programs. Coinhub reserves all rights to cancel programs at any moment and discounts only apply to the fee portion of transactions under all and any circumstances.
By doing a transaction with any CoinhubATM or employee of the firm (LSGT SERVICES LLC – D/B/A COINHUB), you hereby agree to abide by our anti-money laundering policy, designed to meet strict standards, including the existence of systems and controls to mitigate the risk to any person who accesses or uses the service. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Establishing robust internal policies, procedures and controls that strive to combat any attempted use of BOA for illegal or illicit purposes and to offer our customers’ basic protections under consumer protection laws;
- Complying with the applicable regulations and guidance set forth by the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (“FinCEN”);
- Filing Suspicious Activity Reports (“SARs”);
- Filing Currency Transaction Reports (“CTRs”);
- Maintaining comprehensive records of orders and other transfers;
- Appointing a Chief Compliance Officer who will be responsible for the implementation and oversight of our BSA/AML Program;
- Executing Know Your Customer (“KYC”) procedures on all customers;
- Performing regular, independent audits of our BSA/AML Program; and
- Following record retention requirements;
Our Customer Identity Program (“CIP”) is an important part of our BSA/AML Program, and helps us detect suspicious activity in a timely manner, and prevent fraud. In accordance with this, identities are verified, authenticated, and checked against government watch-lists, including the Office of Foreign Assets Control (“OFAC”). Below is the following information we collect for clients that transact a greater daily amount where such an identity check is required:
- Email address;
- Mobile phone number;
- Full legal name;
- Social Security Number (“SSN”) or any comparable identification issued by government;
- Date of birth (“DOB”);
- Proof of identity (e.g., driver’s license, passport or government-issued ID);
- Home address (not a mailing address or P.O. Box); and
- Additional information or documentation at the discretion of our Compliance Team.
- Non-US Customers will be required to provide proof of address (e.g., electric, gas or water bill).
If You are an institutional customer, We will collect, verify and authenticate the following information:
- Legal name;
- Employer Identification Number (“EIN”) or any comparable identification number issued by government;
- Full legal name (of all account signatories and beneficial owners);
- Email address (of all account signatories);
- Mobile phone number (of all account signatories);
- Address (principal place of business and/or other physical location);
- Proof of legal existence (e.g., state certified articles of incorporation or certificate of formation, unexpired government-issued business license, trust instrument or other comparable legal documents as applicable);
- Contract information of owners/principals/executive management (as applicable);
- Proof of identity (e.g., driver’s license, passport or government-issued ID) for each individual beneficial owner that owns 10% or more, as well as all account signatories; and
- Identifying information for each entity beneficial owner that owns 10% or more (see individual customer information collected above for more details).
- If your institution successfully meets and completes our CIP requirements and neither it, nor any of its owners, principals, executive, or managers appear on OFAC or any other governmental watchlist, we will provide you with account opening agreements electronically.
We also file required reports (i.e. Suspicious Activity Reports) if we know, suspect, or have reason to suspect any malicious activities. A suspicious transaction is often one that is inconsistent with a customer’s known and legitimate business, personal activities, or personal means.
Our compliance department monitors transactions to help identify unusual patterns of customer activity. In addition, we have to report all currency transactions over a determined amount to the US government (i.e. FinCEN). Our compliance department maintains records and supporting documentation of all reports that we file.
Interested stores in placing a Coinhub Bitcoin ATM can fill out our inquiry form with their store name, address, and contact information. Coinhub is not required to place an ATM under any circumstance unless a contract is signed. Coinhub may send marketing materials to various stores which are not to be seen as a binding inquiry. Coinhub reserves all rights of refusal without making any payment if it verifies the store location a second time and believes it is not a good fit.
Join our newsletter for monthly Coinhub news and promotions.
Join our newsletter for monthly Coinhub news and promotions.
Lower Fees and Higher Limits
LSGT SERVICES LLC dba Coinhub
MSB Registration Number:
Lower Fees and Higher Limits
LSGT SERVICES LLC dba Coinhub
MSB Registration Number:
Copyright © 2021. Coinhub. All rights reserved.